Geotechnical investigations, area focuses on subsoil investigation enabling us to know the physical and mechanical properties of the soil for engineering, and more specifically construction purposes.
Our team of geotechnical engineers offer the following:
- Feasibility studies for land acquisition and / or project development
- Design of foundations and earth structures
- Modeling of containment systems for excavations and slope stability
- Stratigraphic characterization in the mining industry and quarrying
- Design of stabilizations and improvement of unfavorable soils for structure construction
- Analysis of water flow and infiltration capacity of the subsoil.
Some benefits of investing in reliable soil investigations are:
- Generation of valuable information for financial models and decision making
- Optimization of geotechnical designs and construction processes
- Certainty in your investment
- Advice before, during and after your construction
GET IN TOUCH
NEED HELP? REACH AN SPECIALIST